Nature’s Gift Vitamin B Complex offers a perfect balance of all the B vitamins to fortify your body:
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamin) helps the body cells to convert carbohydrates into energy.
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) is essential for growth and development, and for the production of red blood cells.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin) supports healthy skin and nervous system.
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid) is essential for metabolism of food.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) helps the body to break down protein and helps maintain the health of red blood cells, for healthy nervous system and immune system.
- Vitamin B7 (Biotin) is important for the metabolism of proteins and carbohydrates and in the production of hormones and cholesterol.
- Vitamin B9 (Folic acid) is needed for the production of DNA. It supports pre-natal and women’s reproductive health.
- Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) plays an important role in the body’s growth and development.
- Choline helps with brain and memory development.
- Inositol is required by the body to form healthy cells.
- Para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA) is an antioxidant that helps to restore damage caused by free radicals.
Choline (Bitartrate) 50mg
Pantothenic acid (Calcium pantothenate) 15mg
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) 10mg
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 10mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) 10mg
PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid) 10mg
Folic acid 100mcg
Vitamin B12 10mcg
Note: Hypoallergic, contains no yeast, wheat, corn, soy, milk, salt, sugar or starch. No preservatives, artificial flavouring or colouring.
Scientific trials revealed amazing health benefits
- It has been concluded that folic acid and Vitamin B6 intake of the above recommended dietary allowance (RDA) is important in the prevention of coronary heart disease among women1.
- A study conducted in Japan found that coronary heart disease and myocardial infarction are inversely associated with vitamin B6 intake among non-multivitamin supplement users. This research further suggested that folic acid and vitamin B12 may also play an important protective role against heart disease2.
- It was evident that vitamin B12 deficiency among older physically disabled women have contributed to 2 times likelihood of developing severe depression, suggesting that adequate intake of B vitamins are essential in maintaining neurological integrity involved in mood regulation3.
- It was reported that those who consumed at least 1mg of thiamine a day were linked to significantly lower blood lead levels compared to those with minimal thiamine intake, suggesting that thiamine intake may reduce lead toxicity4.
- Study demonstrated that daily supplementation of 400 mg riboflavin was effective in preventing migraine, with progressive reduction of abortive anti-migraine tablets intake. Headache frequency was significantly reduced from 4 days/month at baseline to 2 days/month after 3 months and 6 months daily intake of riboflavin respectively5.
Adult: Take 1-2 tablets daily with food unless otherwise stated
Are you getting enough B vitamins? Daily stress, alcohol and medications may easily deplete the B vitamins in the body. B vitamins are essential in today’s fast-paced living. They help to support the adrenal glands and nervous system, prevent fatigue, improve mental acuity and concentration, and are critical in combating stress.
The solution: Vitamin B Complex
Nature’s Gift Vitamin B Complex provides a wide spectrum of B vitamins which target nutritional gaps in the daily diet. It offers a quick and convenient way to meet your body's demand such as maintaining healthy heart and digestive system, power up the immune system and energy level, and support the nervous system and brain health. It is uniquely formulated with the addition of Choline, Inositol and PABA, to provide a wider array of health benefits. Nature’s Gift Vitamin B Complex offers a perfect balance of all the B vitamins to fortify your body:
Who will benefit from Vitamin B Complex?
- Ideal for women during menstruation and pregnancy
- Ideal for people who are anemic
- Ideal for elderly who have poor absorption of vitamins
- Ideal for heavy coffee drinkers
- Ideal for people who are often tired
- Ideal for people who are under stress
- Ideal for people who are restless or who have sleeping disorder
- Ideal for people with difficulty in concentration
- Rimm, E.B., Willett, W.C., Hu, F.B., Sampson, L., Colditz, G.A., Manson, J.E., Hennekens, C. and Stampfer, M.J. 1998. Folate and vitamin B6 from diet and supplements in relation to risk of coronary heart disease among women. Journal of the American Medical Association 279: 859-864.
- Ishihara, J., Iso, H., Inoue, M., Iwasaki, M., Okada, K., Kita, Y., Kokubo, Y., Okayama, A. and Tsugane, S. 2008. Intake of folate, vitamin B6 and Vitamin B12 and the risk of CHD: the Japan public health center-based prospective study cohort I. Journal of the American College of Nutrition 27: 127-136.
- Penninx, B.W.J.H., Guralnik, J.M., Ferrucci, L., Fried, L.P., Allen, R.H. and Stabler, S.P. 2000. Vitamin B12 deficiency and depression in physically disabled older women: epidemiologic evidence from the women’s health and aging study. American Journal of Psychiatry 157: 715-721.
- Lee, M-G., Chun, O.K. and Song, W.O. 2005. Determinants of the blood lead level of US women of reproductive age. Journal of the American College of Nutrition 24: 1-9.
- Boehnke, C., Reuter, U., Flach, U., Schuh-Hofer, S., Einhäupl, K.M. and Arnold, G. 2004. High-dose riboflavin treatment is efficacious in migraine prophylaxis: an open study in a tertiary care centre. European Journal of Neurology 11: 475-477.
* This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent diseases.
Amla Yati, 68 was diagnosed with fatty liver in 2007. Fatty liver means excess fat cumulated in the liver causing the liver cells to malfunction.
Amla Yati started on a regime of NewLife supplements in June 2008 which include Herbal Klenz Powder, Spirulina, Super Green Food, Immuflora, Vitamin B Complex, and Vitamin C Complex. In addition to the supplements, she also changed her diet to include more green vegetables, whole grains, and fresh fruits while cutting down on carbohydrates and fats.
After 6 months on Newife supplements, an ultrasound scan was done on the liver on 4 December 2008.
The result of the ultrasound scan showed no more fatty liver. The supplements and change in diet were enough to reverse her fatty liver condition.
Thanks to NewLife!
Amla Vati (68 years old), Year 2007