With busy schedules come busy lifestyles, where health, nutrition and fitness are not prioritised as much as they should be.
This is a common thing and happens to each and every one of us, sometimes even myself included!
But for those who have prolonged inactivity, sedentary lifestyles and unhealthy diets containing highly processed foods, the negative effects can eventually catch up to you.
We’ve talked about looking out for the signs that you have built up too much toxins and chemicals and how the Full DRP programme is the best solution.
But what if you are short on time due to your busy lifestyle…
Is there a quicker way to introduce yourself to the benefits of a detox?
In fact there is a way – try a ‘Mini DRP’ diet:
The Mini DRP: What Does It Do and How Do I Take It?
What each element does is covered below and has been taken directly out of Dr Lynn Tan’s book, “You Can Regain Youth and Health Through Detoxification and Rejuvenation”.
1) Removing Encrustations Clogging Your Colon
- Make Honegar by mixing 1 teaspoon each of NewLife Apple Cider Vinegar and Pure Raw Honey in a glass of water
- Mix 1 heaped teaspoon of Herbal Klenz Powder in the glass of Honegar
- Take 4 times daily for two weeks, and thereafter 1-2 times daily on an empty stomach, ½ hour before a meal or 2 hours after a meal
2) Restore Friendly Bacteria Needed For Health Intestinal Tract
- Take 1 sachet of Immuflora mixed in room temperature water once a day
3) Restore Potassium From Overeating Salt
- Take ¼ teaspoon of K-Salt in water or juice, 4 times a day for at least 1 month
4) Recover Nutritional Deficiencies In Cells and Tissues
- Take 1 sachet of Super Green Food++ in a glass of water or juice, 4 times a day for at least a month
5) Supply Essential Omega 3 Oils To Your Body
- Take 1 tablespoon of Omega Gold Flaxseed Oil with yoghurt or as a salad dressing
6) Rebuild Liver Cells and Remove Toxins
- Take 1 capsule of Liverin 3 times a day after meals
If you have any questions on the Mini DRP program, please feel free to contact us or ask a staff at one of our outlets.
Share this Post