Makes 2 large pizzas
For pizza dough:
¼ tsp salt
20gm brown sugar
1 tbsp (15gm) Pure Raw Honey 50ml Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
1 NewLife™ Breadmix (pkt A & pkt B)
½ cup – 2/3 cup pesto sauce
15 white and brown swiss button mushrooms, sliced
2 king oyster mushrooms, sliced 2 purple onions, sliced
1/3 green pepper, sliced/chopped 1 red pepper, sliced/chopped
- yellow pepper, sliced/chopped 10-12 olives, sliced
- handfuls almond slices
2 small tomatoes, chopped (optional) 2 cups cheddar cheese
1 ½ cups mozzarella cheese
4 cups (120gm) fresh basil
½ cup (120ml) Extra Virgin Olive Oil
¼ cup (30gm) pine nuts / walnuts
1 tbsp chopped fresh garlic Pinch of salt – ¼ tsp salt
Place all the ingredients in a blender and blitz until the mixture is smooth, stopping to scrape the sides of the blender jar as needed. Extra sauce can be stored in the fridge or freezer.
- Measure carefully, placing all the ingredients for the dough in the NewLife™ Bread Maker pan.
- Select Dough function and press start.
- Remove the dough from the pan onto a lightly floured surface. Divide the dough into two, cover and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees Celsius.
- Using two pieces of parchment paper, roll one piece of dough into a 15×9 inch
- Spread on the pesto sauce, and top with the rest of the toppings.
- Bake at 200 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown and the cheese is melted.
Share this Post